Saturday, May 7, 2011

Fabulosity= Kimora Lee Simmons

We now see where Kimora gets her gorgeous looks from.The outspoken, successful mother posted a picture of her mom in light of Mother's Day.  On her blog, Kimora discussed why her mom played an essential role in her life growing up. "Growing up in St. Louis, my mom never wanted me to equate “different” with “bad”. She taught me that everything that I was made me fab! Ever since then, I’ve credited her with helping me be a better mom, wife, daughter and friend. Happy Mother’s Day, mama Kyoko!!"  As you can see Kimora has officially lost all of her baby weight and is enjoying motherhood and married life with her husband. Although she is the "QUEEN B" I have one question, Kimora when you gon drop Russell Simmons last name?

No comments:

Post a Comment