Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Kim Kardashian Is Officially Engaged To Kris Humphries!


After a failed marriage in 2004 and a rocky relationship with NFL superstar Reggie Bush, Kim Kardashian has found her Prince Charming. Kim and Kris Humphries have been dating for 6 months but that didnt stop him from proposing. In the new issue of People magazine Kim gushed about the proposal. Kris had spelled out “Will You Marry Me” in rose petals on her bedroom floor and was waiting for her when she came home on May 18th. “I didn’t expect this at all. I was in such shock. I never thought it would happen at home, and I never thought now" Kim stated.
 In case you're wondering about the ring, it was a 20.5 carat, Lorraine Schwartz creation(Kim's favorite designer) which is worth more than 2 million dollars. I guess she got what she wanted, we're happy for you Kim!

No comments:

Post a Comment