Sunday, June 19, 2011

Ladies! Top 6 Styles For This Summer!

I don't call myself a fashionista. I'm more of a reccesionista. I like to buy clothes that are versatile and can be used for an event or casual outings. Anyone who knows me knows I'm in love with Forever 21. Forever 21 really keeps up with today's trends and have very reasonable prices. For a 100 bucks you can literally buy over 20 items. So by shopping and reading magazines I've come up with a list of items that every girl should have in her closet to kick off the summer of 2011.

 A short or long sleeve jean jacket can spice up any maxi dress or casual outfit!



Floral is definetly in, adds a easy breezy look to any skirt, shorts or skinny jeans.




 Stripes are my fave. Whether its a shirt, short dress or maxi dress it can be worn anyway. I usually wear my shirt with leggings or for a night out on the town I pair it with a mini skirt.

 OMG, Fedoras used to be a man thing but now women have taken over. Fedoras can be worn with anything from dresses to a regular outfit. Any color and any texture is fine. They range from 10 to 12 dollars at Forever 21.
 Maxi dresses and maxi skirts are so easy. I bought like 4 of these dresses and throw them on all the time. I also like maxi skirts. Try a tank top with a bright color, not your usual white or black.


Wedges are totally different from wedges before. I have the ones on the left (Forever21) and they are theeee most comfortable shoes ever. They are 5.5 inches with a high platform as well. I wear these with anything because although they may be heels, they are sandals as well.

Stay Tuned For More Styles!

No comments:

Post a Comment