Thursday, June 30, 2011

Lil Wayne. Early Retirement? Say It Isn't So!

Every since he was a youngin rapping about Bling Bling and Drop It Like Its Hot, Lil Wayne has been spitting hot verses and making headlines. Even though he served time in Rikers Island last year that couldn't keep Weezy name off the street. The relationships with his multiple baby mamas has always been a topic of discussion for the media. The Grammy award winning superstar is anticipating another chart topping album but could this be his last one? Apparently no amount of success can compare to being a dad and that's more important to Weezy right now. In a recent interview with XXL, he admitted that he will be ready to hang up his mic in his early 30s, so that he can fully concentrate on being a father to his 4 kids Reginae, Dwayne III, Lennox Samuel Ari and Neal.
I'm bowing out still on top. I'ma (I am going to) make y'all want me when I retire,". "I honestly think (my career) is unfair to my kids. Honestly this is the real truth. So about 30, 31, 32, I gotta get ready (to retire)," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment