Saturday, June 23, 2012

NEW MUSIC! Iggy Azalea,B.O.B &T.I.-Million Dollar Misfits


Iggy Azalea is making herself home at Grand Hustle with label mates B.O.B and T.I. on this new catchy record 'Million Dollar Misfits. With T.I. on the hook and B.O.B singing in the background this is a real feel good record. Iggy is really growing on me. I love her style and her sex appeal. Iggy recently signed with Grand Hustle instead of taking her talents to Interscope. The link to the song is below..

Million Dollar Misfits - Iggy Azalea feat. T.I.

“T.I. he actually called my management up and said that he wanted to meet me and have a conversation,” said Iggy Azalea in a video posted on XclusivesZone.net. “And he was in L.A. I was supposed to go sign my deal with Interscope the next day. So my managers were like ‘No harm can come from this right?’ Wrong. So I went and he was like ‘Hey, what do you think about waving the Grand Hustle flag?’ And I said ‘Well who the hell is on Grand Hustle anymore anyway?’ That’s what I said to him…Well, he basically said me, B.o.B, and OMG Girlz…So I said ‘I don’t know, I don’t have an executive producer why don’t you fill in that spot for now and we’ll see.’”

No comments:

Post a Comment