Friday, June 29, 2012

Nicki Minaj Advice For Drake and NEW Record With 2 Chainz!



Mega superstar Nicki Minaj stopped by to chop it up with the infamous Tim Westwood to talk about her tour, new music with 2 Chainz and the Drake and Chris Brown beef.When asked about the beef Minaj stated "Young Money to the death of me...I don't approve of doing things that aren't conducive to an amazing career." She said she had an convo with her labelmate after the wild bottle throwing brawl he had with Chris Brown. "I'm like, Baby you are a superstar and I need you to realize that." She advised him to walk away next time because she deals with it all the time.
Besides the beef she spoke about her new collaboration with rap sensation 2 Chainz. The song is tittle "I Love....". In addition to collaborating, Nicki also added 2 Chainz to the U.S. leg of her Pink Friday tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment