Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Eddie Griffin HOMOPHOBIC Facebook Rant!

Eddie Griffin is known for not holding his tongue for anybody and that also includes TMZ.Now let me catch you guys up to speed with this issue. Eddie Griffin was performing in California this weekend and was involved in an altercation with a female audience member. TMZ reported that the woman threw a drink at Eddie after she found one of his jokes to be offensive. The superstar retaliated by not only pouring a bottle of water on her but also throwing a water bottle at her. GEEESH!
When Eddie read the story on TMZ, he fired off at the site, claiming they had the wrong recap of the incident on their site. He logged into his Facebook account and went in.... Check this out..


“These TMZ bitches said I assaulted a ‘WOMAN’ at my show in cali,” Griffin said in a statement. “I don’t know what kind of eyes these m************ got but that dyke b**** threw a glass of whatever she was drinking in my face. All over a joke about dyke b******!”

He continued, “Now TMZ be careful with your choice of words, I didn’t ASSAULT a goddamn thing! If I had a n****** would be locked the f*** up. As usual, media doing sensationalism instead of journalism.”

And Griffin concluded with this sentiment to TMZ, “Y’all better retract your story before I sue y’all b**** a**** for defirmation(sic) of character!...or…rather what you really do… character assassination!!! You parasitic m************!!..TMZ these nuts b****!!!”
Oooooooh honey....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment