Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Kristen Stewart Apologizes For Cheating On Boyfriend,Rob.


Kristin Stewart is usually tight-lip about her relationship with Twilight co-star Robert Pattinson but after news broke that she cheated on her boyfriend with her Snow White and the Huntsmen director she suprisingly spoke out.
Kristen issued a statement to People stating "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."
This has been by far the most vocal Stewart has been about her relationship with Pattinson, which she has been notoriously private about in past interviews. I cant say if she's really sorry or not. I think she issued this statemtnt to attempt to clean up her squeaky clean image. If you didnt know her kissing buddy, director Rupert Sanders, is married with 2 kids and to make things worse- his wife played in the Snow White and the Huntsmen as well. Messssssssy!

No comments:

Post a Comment