Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Rick Ross Shares His Favorite Foods!

 Exotic cars and beautiful women are the keys to Miami rapper Rick Ross heart but nothing tickles his fancy like a great meal. Ross worked up an appetite in the pages of Bon Appetit when he stopped by to discuss some of his favorite dishes. The Wingstop owner spilled the tea about his talapia recipe, Italian dishes and his love for his cheddar. "I aint gonna lie. I love that cheese," said Ross, whose album God Forgives,I Dont drops July 31.Here's a snippet of the interview.


You've rapped about "waking up to a bowl of lobster bisque." Is that a typical breakfast?

Rick Ross: There's a steakhouse in Miami called Prime One Twelve. I order three entrées that I know I'm not gonna finish, and save the lobster bisque for the following morning. 

You've got private chef. What are the benefits?

RR: It's a 24-hour menu. You can get something light. You can get something heavy. I love Italian, but I may wake up in the middle of the day and want some tacos.

Let's say your chef isn't available. What can Ross cook?

RR: I got one thing: I take the aluminum foil and I put a nice piece of tilapia on it, season it good, then put a bundle of broccoli and two or three slices of cheese over it. I fold it up and sit it on the grill. Voilà!

Do you have a strategy for eating on a plane?

RR: You keep it light. You don't want to use those little bathrooms. 

Read More http://www.bonappetit.com/blogsandforums/blogs/badaily/2012/07/rick-ross-interview.html#ixzz20vEleOfW
 

No comments:

Post a Comment