Monday, August 22, 2011

Celebrity Spottings "ATL AIRPORT" 8-22-2011

As you guys know I work in ATL Hartsfield Jackson International Airport. I see a lot of celebrities while at work so how about I share my thoughts and news from now on. What they had on?, Who they were with?, What commotion they caused?  Were they rude or not?. Being that I work for TSA I can not take pics so the pics that are posted are not current with my sightings.....So today my line up is.........



 Lil Chuckee was traveling alone. He had on ALL RED, Adidas attire including red shoes. MAYBE HE'S A BLOOD NOW. *SHRUGS* He was cordial I spoke to him and asked did he stay in Atl because he's always passing by and he replied "Yeah". He grabbed his items and proceeded to his gate.
 Sexy Sexy Sexy is all I can say about up and coming rapper Future. He was with 2 other guys, he kept setting off the metal detector with all his jewelry. He took his shades off and I was like OMG. He is so fine yall.
Actor Tony Todd known for his roles in Redemption, Final Destination and more came through my lane. He was quiet and reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment