Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Gucci Mane Wants To Collaborate With KREAYSHAWN!

While other rappers are dissing and bashing West coast rapper Kreayshawn, Gucci Mane is admiring her. In a recent interview with SOHH he revealed that he's a fan of the "Gucci Gucci" artist and would like to work with her. "I think she hard," Gucci told SOHH when asked what he thinks about KREAYSHAWN. "She's got it. I seen a couple [of her videos] on the Internet and I think she goes hard. I could see us [hooking up musically] in Atlanta. Definitely. I would love to work with her." Rappers like The Game and David Banner have made disses toward Kreayshawn for her ALLEGED use of the N-WORD but that hasn't altered Trey Songz or Weezy judgement. Both Weezy and freaky Trey have done their own version of "Gucci Gucci". I just love this chick and I think she will make a splash in the rap game.

No comments:

Post a Comment