Tuesday, August 16, 2011

OH NO! Russell Armstrong(RHO Beverly Hills) Committed Suicide!



Tragedy has struck the cast of Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills. Russell Armstrong, husband of Taylor Armstrong on Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills has committed suicide. He hung himself in his L.A. home and was discovered last night. He was 47 years old and leaves behind their daughter, Kennedy. Russell and Taylor ended last season of RHOBH with hopes of working on their broken marriage. All the ladies from the Housewives franchise extended their sympathy over twitter and their blogs.
 "Real Housewives of Atlanta's" NeNe Leakes: "My dear friend! My heart goes out 2 u! I'am here 4 u."
Armstrong's close friend and castmate Adrienne Maloof tweeted: "My heart goes out to @TaylorArmstrong and Kennedy during this devastating time. You will be in my thoughts and in prayers."
"I am so very sad about today's news," Bravo's Andy Cohen tweeted. "My prayers and thoughts are with Taylor Armstrong and her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment