Monday, August 1, 2011

TOLD YALL!!! Fantasia Confirms Pregnancy!

Now who did Fantasia think she was fooling with that big nose, babydoll tops and loose fitting dresses. The media has been buzzing about Fantasia pregnancy with Antwan Cook for a while. Although she's kept some details about their relationship private she decided to come out to the public and confirm her pregnancy.
Fantasia,27, already has a 9 year old daughter, Zion.  While performing at the opening of the Riverview Apartments in Jacksonville, Fla she stated "You are the first persons that I share this news with... "And I share this with you because I can relate to you. And for a while I walked around, figuring out what will they say and what will they think about me. But now, I tell you, I don't live my life for folk.
"So this child that I carry," she went on, pausing to nod along with the cheers of the crowd, "God has given me this child and I don't have to hide it from none of y'all."
Congrats Fantasia you didn't have to hide nothing from us girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment